Recruitment, from arrival for an interview to departure, can take about a week (for EU citizens). All drivers, irrespective of their seniority, can only start work after completing the training at the Girteka Logistics Training Centre.
The company has a modern Training Centre (Drivers’ Academy), where it currently provides the following training programmes:
• Qualification upgrade / General training;
• Economical driving training;
• Training of drivers for Norwegian roads;
• Trainings of drivers for Scandinavian roads;
• Training of drivers for European and Russian roads;
• Training on the use of the latest technology (Mercedes-Benz and Volvo);
• Specific carriage of certain goods - ADR, TAPA, etc.
Yes, there is an opportunity to work as an intern in the company. The duration of the training depends on each driver individually, but there is a minimum of one term.
Please be informed that cookies are used on this site.By agreeing, press the Accept or Browse button. You can cancel your consent at any time by changing your web browser settings and deleting your saved cookies.